COMBINE SENTENCE PART 1

 

Combine/Synthesis of Sentences
Note- Combine কৰোতে ব্যৱহাৰ কৰা নিয়মবোৰ মনত ৰাখিবলৈ যত্ন কৰিবা ৷
1.She sang a song. Everybody liked it.
Ans- Everybody liked the song she sang.
2.He is hardworking. He is also intelligent.
Ans- He is both hardworking and intelligent.
3. He died young. It was unfortunate.
Ans- It was unfortunate that he died young.
4.She will do well. I have no doubt about it.
Ans- I have no doubt that she will do well.
5.Robin is my friend. He is a journalist.
Ans- Robin, who is a journalist, is my friend.
6.You insulted him. That is his complaint.
Ans- His complaint is that you insulted him.
7.Where has he gone? Do you know it?
Ans- Do you know where he has gone?
8. A boy said this. I know the boy.
Ans- I know the boy who said this.
9. What are you making? Let me see.
Ans- I want to see what are you making?
10.Don’t overeat. You will be ill.
Ans- Don’t overeat otherwise you will be ill.
11.He was ignorant of the matter. His ignorance was complete.
Ans- He was completely ignorant of the matter.
12. The man created the trouble. He was arrested by the police.
Ans- The man who created the trouble was arrested by the police.
13.He is very sincere. Everybody in the school says this.
Ans- Everybody in the school says that he is very sincere.
14. You can start the machine. You have to press this button.
Ans- By pressing this button you can start the machine.
15.I have seen you somewhere. I cann’t remember where.
Ans- I can’t remember where I have seen you.
16.You turn these knobs. You can then open the box.
Ans- You can open the box by turning these knobs.
17. She opened the cage. She let the bird fly away.
Ans- Opening the cage, she let the bird fly away.
18. I can’t buy a car. I don’t have the money.
Ans- I can’t buy a car for lake of money.
19.The earth is round. We can prove it.
Ans- We can prove that the earth is round.
20. We should drop the plan. This is my suggestion.
Ans- My suggestion is that we should drop the plan.
21.He will pass. There is no doubt about it.
Ans- There is no doubt that he will pass.
22.My uncle built this bridge. He is an engineer in the P.W.D.
Ans- My uncle, an engineer in the P.W.D., built this bridge.
23. The rain will stop. Let us wait till then.
Ans- Let us wait till the rain stops.


    2nd PART COMING SOON......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Midnight Visitor Questions and Answers

Nelson Mandela long walk to freedom Question answer solutions

Physical exercise essay for 2021